The World’s First Adaptive Math Program Requiring Students to Complete Every Step of Every Problem
To learn more about Mathspace, register for a webinar or scroll down for videos, awards, and research.
We believe that EVERY student can excel at mathematics with the right help at the right time.
We want to be the right help at the right time for every student.
2017 ASU GSV Award Winning Presentation
“We tend to be on the cutting edge until it becomes the bleeding edge. What is most successful for us is when we find a company that is a partner, not just a salesperson who walks away. Pilots are more successful when ed-tech companies are willing to act as thought partners during the planning phase.” – Mineola Public School District
- December 2016: Only digital math program adopted by Hong Kong following an international bid process.
- May 2017: Westpac to give all Australian students access to Mathspace
- May 2017: 1st Place Winner at the ASU GSV Conference (out of 300)
Mathspace Example Problem
Digital Promise Study
The Digital Promise Rapid Cycle Pilots is a formal research study published by Digital Promise, based on our 6 month pilot last year in 5 Digital Promise league of innovative schools districts.
- It is a robust, well-presented study, that illustrates our experience in running long-term and complex pilots with school districts. For those in the US, this informs our “District Pilot Playbook” that we produce for large pilots.
- The results are positive: Of the five pilot districts, four had statistically significant improvements to their math scores. The fifth had a non-significant change.
- Mineola, which did implement well, saw a 17% increase in their math test scores.
Despite the fact that all but one pilot was not used with fidelity; imagine how good the results could have been if implemented with fidelity.
The Mathspace eBook
Do you have questions or would like to schedule an in-person meeting?
Please reach out to us to schedule.