Practical Approach to Making Virtual and Blended Learning Successful
Join Us for a Webinar on Monday, November 18th,
This presentation will provide superintendents with the framework to build or modify their own sustainable online and blended programs to meet their specific academic and financial needs. Grounded in the success of the Quakertown Community School District’s online/blended learning program, the session will focus on best practices of program design and valuable lessons learned in building a successful virtual program.
Topics will include:
- The 5 elements in planning a virtual and blended learning program:
- Strategic planning
- Academic and financial support structures
- Learning management systems
- Program marketing/promotion
- Program evaluation
- Real-world examples from the Quakertown Community School District
- Cost to consider when implementing an online program
Dr. Christopher Harrington, Director of Virtual Education Services, Bridges Virtual Education Services, Former Director of Technology and Cyber Education, Quakertown Community School District
Bruce Lovett, Vice President of Institutional Marketing, K12 Inc.
Register now for our webinar.