Backbone Communications is excited to announce the “Hear It From the Schools” Series!? This event will be hosted at the Arizona Golf Resort in Mesa on Friday, October 23rd.
Continental Breakfast starting at 9:00am
We?would like to invite?Administrators,?Instructional Specialists and Technology Committee Members.
Superintendents and Administrators?will be talking about?how they have implemented technology to help their students achieve success.
- Implementing an Online option for?High?School students
- Targeting K-8 students with appropriate intervention curriculum
- Accurately assessing and providing feedback and materials to students to bring them back to grade level
- Providing challenging curriculum to the higher performing students
We will focus entirely on our panelist in order to provide the following details from their school:
- Technology tools used in the past
- Deficient areas needing to be addressed
- Process in researching a new tool to address specific needs
- Implementation process
- Teacher training
- Current data and student progress
- Current concerns
- Future plans
Every school represented will receive a classroom set of our Formative Assessments aligned to the Arizona Articulated Standards and Lexile/Quantile Measurements!
We will also be giving away a mimio Interactive!
Please see the attached invitation for an agenda and a list of the panelists. Seating is limited, so please RSVP promptly if you intend to participate.
Call Lindsey at 602-576-2199
Or Email: email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!