Arizona Blended Learning Leadership and Policy Forum
Hosted by Fuel Education™ in Partnership with Backbone Communications
As the go-to industry leader in online and blended learning, Fuel Education has partnered with hundreds of school districts across the country to help them establish successful blended learning programs.
Join us on June 3 at ASU SkySong for the Arizona Blended Learning Leadership and Policy Forum. During this free event you will have an opportunity to learn, share and network with with education leaders from around the region to explore the crucial steps of building an effective blended learning program. Whether its policy, funding, or the right information, we look forward to providing you what you need to develop a blended learning program that helps you meet the challenges facing your district and your students.
- John Bailey, Vice President of Policy, Foundation for Excellence in Education
- Linda Gibson, Lead Instructor for PCS Online and Payson Center for Success
- David Knoche, Principal, Springs Studio for Academic Excellence, Colorado Springs, CO
- Molly Hoehn, Education Consultant, Fuel Education
The Forum will Feature:
- A featured session on policy for blended learning initiatives
- The policies governing educational technology drive much of what individual states and districts are able to accomplish. This session will cover where we have been, where we are now, the implications of ESSA and where we are most likely headed as we move into the next election cycle.
- Networking and collaborating with peers from districts and schools also interested in blended learning
- Interactive sessions led by education consultants with expertise in creating blended learning programs
- A featured presentation from a district on their experience establishing a blended learning environment